Armonia is the first and only compound in New Capital offering Standalone buildings as well as luxurious apartments, set beautifully in different axes to provide the necessary privacy. Armonia is placed 800 meters away from the Diplomatic District, 5.3km away from the Medical City, 2.1km from the Green River, 10km from the Airport, and 8.8km away from the Academic City. Spread over 42 acres, Armonia has only 20% built-up area and the remaining 80% is dedicated to the park. Armonia offers a wide variety of living spaces ranging from 1-bedroom apartment to 4-bedroom known as Celio Villas. Living spaces range from 87 sqm to 347 sqm to serve all customers’ needs. Our amenities range from a commercial strip, upscale cafes and restaurant deck, BBQ area, a sunny family park, a recreational zone, outdoors gym jogging and cycling lanes, eleven swimming pools kids area, leisure hammock
If you are interested in apartments for sale Cairo Governorate Desert, Cairo Governorate, Egypt, our free property listings website will allow you to quickly and easily find the desired real estate. With the available property search on the map, you can see the property location and visually estimate the land lot size. All real estate property ads on our website have a parcel boundary defined and a corresponding map-based image.
Actual property list in - Apartments for Sale in Cairo Governorate Desert
View available properties - Apartments for Sale in Cairo Governorate
People also often look in - Apartments for Sale in Egypt
International Real Estate - Apartments for Sale